Fill your stockings at the Borders College Xmas Fayre
Haven’t started your Christmas shopping yet? Looking for some small treats to fill those stockings? If so, Borders College will once again be holding its annual Christmas Fayre on 5th December 2019 from 10am – 2pm at the Scottish Borders Campus, Galashiels.
As always, there will be a great selection of stalls for customers to choose from, and students will be showcasing their creative skills with a mix of crafts and arts on sale. You could even pamper yourself with a beauty nail treatment, offered by our students.
A selection of local traders will also be there selling handbags, driftwood gifts, hand-made jewellery, cashmere gifts and much more. Or why not pop in to our Student Union and listen to some Christmas Carols while enjoying a coffee and mince pie.
Vouchers for our Hair and Beauty Salon, and Hospitality Restaurant will be available to buy on the day – a lovely gift for someone special this Christmas.
- Borders College Access Students – selling a variety of cakes, traybakes, hand-made decorations and tombola, as well as a grand raffle.
- Borders College Beauty Students - offering beauty treatments, and also selling products and vouchers .
- Borders College Hospitality Students - providing hospitality services and selling Restaurant vouchers.
- Borders College Plumbing Students - selling niche gifts made from plumbing materials.
- Borders College Engineering Students - selling wreath holders for over doors, candles and more.
- Borders College Joinery and Painting & Decorating students - selling Christmas ornaments and signs.
- Hame Made - www.facebook.com/hamemadecashmere
- Phil McLean Photography - www.philmclean-photography.co.uk
- Shopafrolicks - www.facebook.com/shopafrolicks
- Braw Bucket - www.facebook.com/brawbuckets
- Mary Beth Originals - www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MaryBethOriginalsGB
- Sniffz ‘n’ Slobberz - www.facebook.com/Sniffznslobberz
The increasingly popular Fayre has everything you need for those Christmas gifts and you won’t be disappointed, and with a number of Borders traders selling their goods, you’ll also be doing your bit for the local economy.
So get in to the festive spirit and visit our fabulous Christmas Fayre – we look forward to seeing you!
Published: Sun 24th Nov, 2019