Funded Construction Modern Apprenticeships available now
Are you an employer and would like to get flexible and tailored training, upskill existing employees, retain and get the best service from staff? We would welcome the opportunity to discuss how an Apprenticeship could benefit your business.
Borders College is delighted to offer Modern Apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Painting and Decorating
MA’s are for individuals aged 16 and over who are in employment. Apprenticeships allow candidates to achieve a recognised qualification whilst building skills and knowledge through on the job training and attendance at College.
Your apprentice will play a key role in your future workforce and the success of your business.
At the end of the apprenticeship they will:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of your business, helping to improve productivity and efficiency
- Have the practical skills and experience to do their job well and ensure the quality of your products or services
- Be invested in your business and be more likely to stay with you long-term
- Bring new ideas and enthusiasm to your business
- Be equipped with the skills and knowledge of new technologies used in industry
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BORDERS COLLEGE
- High quality, cost-effective training
- Your apprentice can be skilled and qualified within two to four years depending on age and experience
- Strong focus on practical skills
- Work-based learning on the job and at college
- Flexible delivery models
- Options to add an additional skills programme relevant to the needs of
- your business e.g. health and safety training
- Continual support throughout the duration of the programme
- Flexibility in assessment evidence – reducing paperwork wherever possible
- Online portfolio systems offer increased opportunities for employer input and provide a seamless transition from the college to the workplace
- Colleges can manage and coordinate the skills test required at the end of the apprenticeship
Fully funded places are available at Borders College with no contribution required from the Employer. If you are CITB registered, you can now choose to work with the College directly as your managing agent, whilst still being able to access the levy grant funding.
Please get in touch for further information or to arrange an informal meeting to discuss the detail.
- Call 01450 361030
- Email email@example.com
Published: Mon 3rd Aug, 2020