- Sanitise hands before entering the campus.
- Observe social distancing at all times - see signage in place. (in car park and outside areas too).
- Observe any one-way systems in place.
- Sanitise hands before entering the toilet and work areas.
- Do not share any items of tools or equipment. i.e. pens, mugs.
- Wear a face covering when using the "Click and Collect" from Baxter's Story.
- If you sneeze or cough use a tissue to catch it or use the crook of your elbow. Dispose of tissue correctly in bins provided. Wash/sanitise hands as soon as possible.
- Do not use the lift unless you have a disability or you are moving a heavy/awkward item that is not suitable to be taken via the stairs.
- Do not shake hands with anyone.
- The toilets are single-use only.
- If you feel unwell at work and are showing any Covid-19 symptoms, please inform your line manager immediately (symptoms are: continuous cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell). Follow the guidance https://NHSinform.scot/test-and-protect or by calling 0800 028 2816 if you cannot get online.
If in doubt - ask for advice.
Useful information can be found on the links below: