You can apply online, on this website, once you have selected the course of your choice.
When to Apply for courses starting in August/September 2021
We welcome applications from 1 December 2020.
College courses commencing in September 2020 will be delivered online with learning on Campus only when this is safe to do so and where required to complete your qualification.
All applicants should read the course details on the college website or published prospectus, taking particular note of the entry requirements and progression routes available, prior to submitting an application.
- You MUST only use your own personal email address to apply!
- This is how we will contact you about your application, interviews, funding and enrolment!
- Do not use a school or someone else’s email address.
- On submission of your application you will receive an acknowledgement email. If you do not receive this please check your SPAM filter/folder.
- Borders College will send you important information about your application by email, so use an email address that you check regularly.
The full College Admissions Procedure can be found by following this link.
Further Help and Guidance
For further help and guidance, please contact: Student Advice Centre by email: email@example.com