Applications for courses commencing from August 2021 are now open.
To view the full range of courses available from Borders College please click on the Complete Course Listing menu and select the Courses Type that you are interested in.
Use the menus on the left to view the range and type of courses that are on offer from Borders College.
- View or download our eProspectus by following this link.
For further information please call our Student Advice Team on: 01896 662516 or email us at: email@example.com
- You MUST only use your own personal email address to apply!
- This is how we will contact you about your application, interviews, funding and enrolment!
- Do not use a school or someone else’s email address.
- On submission of your application you will receive an acknowledgement email. If you do not receive this please check your SPAM filter/folder.
- Borders College will send you important information about your application by email, so use an email address that you check regularly.
Can you tell the difference...
...between a childcare student and a motor vehicle student? No! Neither can we.
Borders College addressing gender imbalance – one student at a time!
Working towards the Scottish Government’s ambition to ensure equitable admissions by gender.